Thursday 23 September 2010

154 days until...

So, what is 154 days away?

Christmas? No, that's MUCH sooner (too soon, I have not started making anything for it yet)

When Spring starts? Good lord, it's only the Autumn equinoxe today.....don't wish your life away!

No, it is 154 days until I attend a workshop with Tim Holtz!!! Yep, you read that right........I cant believe that he will be coming to the UK, but the amazing team over at paperartsy (great stamps etc and an amazing angel plus policy....check them out) have managed to secure a workshop with him and I was lucky enough to be able to buy a ticket (they all sold out in 40 mins!)......I even did a happy dance around the kitchen when I found out!


But, back to craft.... this tin was 50p from a charity shop, I coloured it with alcohol inks, stamping on tissue paper, adding words and a metal bird house I made from a paperartsy stamp and ten second studio drawing tools, adding a little lace for a femine touch.


I then made a little book with a shaker window and glittered a little pencil....perfect for slipping in my pocket when out walking in the autumn days and I get an idea I dont want to forget.

All for 50p! Now, that's a bargain.

Happy Crafting

Li'l Crafting x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment