Monday 27 September 2010

As promised, these are a couple of pictures of my new craft haul from the Exeter show yesterday.

I couldnt resist-2 Martha Stewart punches, the vine and bird corner-I love using my other punch, they are so beautifully made that I couldn't stop myself!

I bought 2 great new sets of PaperArtsy stamps (lovely distressed stamps) a great sheet of phrases and some amazing bird and plant stamps. Now I need to spend an evening mounting and cutting them out.....what to cut them out with?



Ah, now I could cut them out with my new Tim Holtz non stick scissors!! I also bought some bobbins and foil to try out on some stitched fabric altering I am planning, some great brads that are black ants! Yes, ants! As well as lots of angelina fibres, tape, chip board shapes, wooden buttons and a new craft mat that I will TRY not to get glue over this time (place your bets as to how long it takes me to wreck this one!!).


So as you can see, a great day out. Now I need to find a home for it all....

Happy crafting (and tidying!!)

Li'l pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment