Sunday 26 September 2010

The M5, more cash than I should and some cake

So, what do you reckon I have been up to this weekend? I have just arrived back home from our crafting coven outing.

We piled into one car and headed off down the M5 to the Exeter craft fair-purses heavy, with long shopping lists and empty bags (or a trolly in my case!!)-boy did we spend.

I watched some great demo's, and a brilliant talk by textile artist Isobel Hall (what that lady can do with homemade fabric and crackle paint is brilliant) and bought some amazing products.

I'll take a photo tomorrow, but I managed to get a couple of great Martha Stewart border punches, Tim Holtz scissors (which I need for the workshop with him next year) and some great Paper Artsy stamps-I'm going to enjoy testing the new products....

Anyway, a glass of red and a curl up on the sofa is well and truely earned (and looking through my hubbies photos from Saturdays Killing Joke gig) so, until later....

Happy crafting

li'l pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment