Friday 27 November 2015

Red, red wine....

Just a quick update, I thought I would stamp up some images from the lovely stamp Shaz gifted me at the recent crop.  I have been after a decent sized wine bottle stamp for AGES (literally years) and Shaz kindly gave me this one.

So I stamped it on card with memento ink and was really surprised at how fine, crisp and detailed the image was.



A quick blast with the heat gun to set the ink and I started colouring it with inktense pencils applied with a wet brush so that I got that 'fluid' look.

I set the colours with a quick spray (I normally use a spray sealant but I was being lazy so grabbed my hairspray!) and was really pleased with the outcome.

I plan on making some masks so that I can stamp the glass and bottle separately and also mask the words and the wine label-I will let you know how I get on.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Kyla, you've really done it justice.Don't ask me how long I'd had it, and the only ink it had seen was me stamping half a dozen images before I passed it to you! Good to see it's got a good home. Hugs, Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment