Monday 2 November 2015

November 365 Journal

Just a quick update as I have actually finished my November 365 Journal pages in time for November and more importantly I even remembered to photograph them before I filled the squares in!

The page is coloured with Dylusion sprays and a few TH die cut leaves added with some other leaves stamped with archival inks in various colours.

I doodled around each of the squares with a black pen and stamped the dates-all ready to fill in.

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, Kyla!! hope you've recovered from the exertions of Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realise Helen has already said this but these are gorgeous colours! Brilliant page Kyla x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment