Monday 30 May 2011

Hurrah! A damp bank holiday

Ooh, a wet bank holiday-what a joy!!!  Is it only crafters that think this way?  Instead of day trips I get to stay in and craft guilt free (well almost, I need to dust and do some ironing today as well as crafting to stay truely guilt free!).

So this extra time means I can take time on the net also, so I have decided to enter into some more challenges.  This is the first time I have entered The Stamp Man Challenge blog, I have lurked and watched it for some time and seen some great makes so thought I would enter (well, why not).

The challenge is recipe and there is a grid like bingo to choose 3 subjects from I have chosen:

Stitches
Red
Sparkle or bling





The tag is coloured with fired brick and rusty hinge distress inks, stamped background and fake stitches added around the edge.  The body form die is cut from a stitching book and gold and red netting added with raffia and a button.  I made a red flower from Tim Holtz tattered floral die and distressed and hand cut a leaf, finishing the whole lot off with a touch of heirloom gold mica spray for an extra touch of sparkle.

I am going to try to add a link to their blog over on the right (fingers crossed this works!!), so grab a drink, settle down and have a good old nose around blogland...go on, you know you want to!

I'd also like to enter this into Sunday Stampers for their RED challenge over at http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/.

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge


2 comments:

  1. What a grand tag... loving all those little details, thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulouso! So glad you decided to join in with The Stamp Man challenge, your tag is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment