Tuesday 17 May 2011

Arrrgggg...what's going on with blogger

So, I have quite a few weddings this summer so cracked on with making some cards with my new nesties....I took some lovely photos but blogger doesn't like them!  They are oriented OK but blogger keeps moving them!!!!  Sorry but you'll have to wait for the photos.

So, what have I been up to?  Well my Tattered Floral sizzix die arrived this week (SO excited) so I have come home early from work, hubby is at band practise, so I can PLAY for a couple of hours...I have lots of different materials to try and cut them with......so this will be a really quick update as its taking up my crafting time!

Later this week I am going to my first Stampin Up party (held at Coven HQ)...flexing the plastic, eating some good food and maybe a glass or 2 of the grape of the gods....I cant wait!

Anyway, best go....crafting to do!
Take care
Li'l pidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment