Sunday 8 May 2011

Not much crafting

Not much crafting this week.  I was lucky enough to go and see The Leisure Society play a gig, such an amazing group with a unique sound.  I tried downloading a video I took but blogger doesn't seem to keen on it!  So here is their official one.

No crafting as I have been so busy at work after my week off-still there at 7pm on a Friday is not much fun I can tell you...a lonely office when its sunny outside!  I did however get the delivery of my nestabilities from Crafty Paper Devil - they turned up 3 days after ordering, what great service (I borrow fellow coven member becky's nesties but no more as I now have my own to cut to my hearts content!) all I need now is the sentiment stamps I ordered from Lili of the Valley (why does it seem to take an age when you REALLY want something?!!?) and I'll be as happy as a pig in ****!

The only crafting I did get done today was to make this magnetic storage for my nesties-that took it out of me though.  Bad day with my rheumatoid arthritis today, feeling so shattered I have spent most of the day in bed feeling like I have the flue, hopefully things will pick up-I'm sure they will, they usually do.
Off for a mooch around blog land for a bit then an early night.
Happy crafting

Li'l pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment