Wednesday 6 March 2019

WOYWW

So in an attempt to keep my crafting up I am trying to do a Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday and one other crafting session a week, who knows how long this will last?!

So, I am trying to play catch up.  I haven't got my March 365 Journal pages ready yet and already we are almost at the end of week 1 so I need to sort this out quickly.

I have gesso'd the page and added some pale blue spray which I smooshed around with a cloth and sprinkled water over to lift some of the colour off.

Not sure what else to do with the page, but I plan on coming back to this later to finish the page so i can start capturing each day before I forget what I have done in March already!


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week is 'Star Sues Heiress Convict'!!  Ooh intrigue!

So, there we have it, are you joining us showing your desk be it clean, dirty, empty or full of some amazing stuff?  If you'd like to all the details of how you can join this happy band across the globe can be found on the lovely Queen of the desks Julia's blog here

Kyla

13 comments:

  1. At least you have made a start on your March page.. like that blue! I'm going through a spending spree some of which has shown results today! Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. Lovely spring-like colour for your March page. We definitely need some brightening up. I have got my usual display of daffodils in the kitchen, which is a highlight of the year for me. Ali x #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two questions - what is a March 365 Journal and what is a Man Bites Dog card? I am floundering!
    Love your blue page - what a gorgeous shade it is.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyla, love that blue colour. I can forget what I did 10 minutes ago, so I'd definitely forget what I did last week, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, at least you’ve made a start, I like the way you said you smooshed around the page, I must admit I start off well and then the empty page defeats me.
    Have a good week
    Jan 19

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it's any consolation, I can't even remember what I did yesterday let alone the whole of March!! The turquoise colour is rather lovely, have fun with he page.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue page looks great. Aren't the technical terms we crafters use amazing! I find it hard to believe it's already March, and a week into it no less!!! I don't remember things from one day to the next.....

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (27)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well at least you have made a start with your March page Kyla. I still have 3 of February's art journal pages to complete. Love the colour you have chosen. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour you have chosen to start the page with. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#31)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing how you use the journal page and interesting Man Bites dog this week though a bit strange! Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all have good intentions Kyla but it only takes one thing to stop it all in it's tracks. Hope your crafty plans all come together. Happy WoywW Tracey #12

    ReplyDelete
  12. Impressed you’ve edone your March page start, it looks great so far, Kyla, I love Turquoise! Those convicts appear a lot on those cards, don’t they, or so t seems to me!
    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shaz in Oz,x #18

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kyla. Love that blue - summer skies, glorious water reflecting the sky... huge sighs!! Hope you get your pages done
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment