Saturday 9 March 2019

365 Journal Challenge

 Ooh get me, I have been at the craft desk again!

On my previous post I started my 365 Challenge page for March.  I decided to add some additional depth and colour to it, adding green, dark blue and red.  I spritzed water over and this enabled me to move the colour round the page, mix it up to darken and lift some off to lighten the effect.  I then sprinkled a bit more water flicker from my fingers to lift a few more areas of paint off the page and waited for it to dry.


Once it was dry I added my journal squares, stamped the date and then decorated the page


Nothing particularly detailed just some doodling with my posca pens (easily my favourite pen to doodle with as it can be applied to SO many different surfaces from shoes, glass to paper and more).  The main thing is I have finished the page so can quickly update the entries to date and I am all caught up with my monthly journals!

Happy crafting
Kyla

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kyla, now you're all ready for this month's updates. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment