Wednesday 13 March 2019

WOYWW


Hello peeps and welcome to hump day, so that means joining us across the globe daring to bare all and show our desks, clean, tidy or just as mine is, a dumping ground!



On my desk this week is a drawer from my unit that has been used as a dumping ground (my cleaning is often, pull open drawer, sweep arm across desk, shut drawer) so I have decided to have a sort out, only one drawer though, so no panic!

My goggly eyes (I love adding these as I walk around town to things that remind me of faces) were all spilt across the drawer so I have started sorting them into similar sizes of plastic bags so they are easier to grab.  

Next are my sentiment embellishments, I have some that I have had for years and not used so going to make some packs up for the charity shop.  

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Secret Romantic Naked Hero'......ooh, I will be watching the news bulletin with interest this week.

So if you'd like to join this desk sharing, all the details can be found on our lovely Queen of Desks, Julia's blog here

Happy crafting
Kyla


11 comments:

  1. I've been known to tidy in exactly the same way, it's such an effective way hee hee! Wish I could do it with my kitchen table atm, it's a massive dumping ground of Wip's and to do's. Glad to hear you too give your unused bits and bobs to charity. My local shops are always so grateful of them.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #7
    P.S there's much amusement to be had with your MBD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd quite like to see your MBD as news headlines, it would be better than all the Brexit shenanigans, that's for sure. And you can never go wrong with google eyes, IMHO!
    Hugs, LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kyla, as Jan says, you can't go wrong with Googly eyes! What a headline that would be, lol.It's good to have a sort out every now and again. Shall be doing that for Crop10. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Kyla. Love the technique for clearing up!!! A bit like mine sometimes! Googly eyes are wonderful. My daughters decided on a visit home here with their own children to give the grandies a HUGE pack of the things - and told them "Put them everywhere for Nain" - so they did... on the kettle (made it look just like a duck), the cooker, light switches, door handles, computers, speakers... haven't the heart to take them off - and they are a fantastic conversation opener for visitors!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE IT when I walk around town and saw a 'thing' having those eyes sticked to... you must be walking around with a smile doing it and I am sure people who see it smile too... such a fun thing to do! Good luck on the sorting. Happy woyww and a big hug from stormy Holland. Marit #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla,
    We all have our "secret" way of tidying up quickly. My problem is that after I do that I'm usually on the hunt for something I really, really need and just can't find. Ugh. Putting the googly eyes on things would be a fun thing to do. I just might do this too!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (25)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my way of tidying too! Love the idea of sticking eyes to things and taking photos of them... must try that at some point! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#17)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a great way of tidying.. if you have a draw to sweep stuff into! about as much as i would do, too,. one drawer-full! Love the idea of you roaming the streets sticking eyes on things! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tidying stuff is hard work and can take up so much time but sometimes it just has to be done. Interesting cards this week too. Have a great woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every house has that sort of a drawer Kyla (we have one in the kitchen). Love the idea of coming across some of your googly eyes out and about. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh, I’d like a secret romantic naked hero please! Funny how you have that drawer, I just push back. Love the idea of loads of different size gobble eyes rattling around in the drawer...not creepy really!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment