Sunday 3 March 2019

Bullet Journal

The past few months pay the bills job has been hectic.  I know that crafting is a great stress reliever for me and a good way to get grounded...BUT....I have not had time to think, let alone take care of myself, my rheumatoid arthritis or my mental health.  I know, this is the one time that I need to take time but hey ho....do as I say not do as I do (as my mum used to tell me when I was little!).

SO, in an attempt to try and rectify this I decided to take an hour in the craft room today, yes I am sorting out my diary for this month, BUT its sat in the room, listening to a podcast and doing something that is NOT work, thinking about work or housework!


After a couple years of trying various different templates for my Bullet Journal I find this is the one that works best so for the past year I have stuck with this design, simple but an easy way for me to capture appointments, To Do lists, healthy habit checklists etc.

Now I just need to ensure I get back in the habit of crafting and doing something just for me each week!

Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a bullet journal, but like your March page! hope you find your you time for crafting and the RA isn't too intrusive.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment