Saturday 16 March 2019

This is a really late post as I just realised that I forgot to blog about the cards I made in February for valentines day (or any other reason as they are always blank inside so can be multi use).  I die cut some painted card and used my craft sewing machine (a small mini cheap one I bought a few years ago for paper crafting only rather than using my decent sewing machine as paper and card created a lot of fluff and blunts the needles SO quickly if you want to use them on fabric after-so I keep the 2 separate) to add a zig zag stitch all around the edge and left the threads dangling.


Then I added a strip of patterned card down the edge to bring it all together.  
Quite plain and simple but I quite like the added dimension of the thread.

Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment