Monday 11 November 2013

A regal card


Hello, I hope you are all well....its certainly getting colder here in the UK (they even had snow 'up north') and I have had to give in and put the heating on (best start counting my pennies now!!) AND get out the fluffy socks and thermals (its an attractive look, I know!).

I thought I would blog the latest card I made.

I darkened the edges of the patterned paper with brush corduroy DI and added some turquoise foil for a little 'bling'.  I did the same on the grungeboard numbers and added some roses, a wired ribbon bow and a crystal pin to finish it off.

I have not been making many cards recently and it was really nice to have a focus.

Happy crafting.
Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Kyla. So eloquent and rich looking.
    Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment