Tuesday 19 March 2013

A different take on a wedding card

Spring Equinox  tomorrow and snow forecast!!

Looking back over my blog posts I noticed I haven't posted the card I made for my brother's wedding.  He and Zoe were married in Ecuador a few weeks ago (where they live).

I used some TH papers and made a patchwork out of them, toning them down with a wash of gesso.  I then added an ATC I made (with the TH die I won when I was lucky enough to go to the TH paperarsty event a couple of years ago) and added a moth paperartsy die and stamp, some torn corrugated cardboard and a pen nib for the moths body

I added the word 'journey' to represent the journey they are starting with their new life.
I wish them every happiness in their new life together

Happy crafting

Kyla
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your take on it is fab and makes for a unique card. Love the pen nib for the body and feel I need to get some of these!!! Take care lovely. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, I got mine as used pen nibs on ebay!

      Delete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment