Sunday 18 September 2011

A couple of cards

Not much crafting this weekend as my brother is home from Ecuador for a few days before he heads back for another 12 months away (he works here: http://gviphoenix.blogspot.com/) I miss him terribly but its such a worthwhile cause.  I did manage to get some colouring done (promarkers and stamped images are a great thing to chuck in a bag and do some impromptu crafting!)

I love this little sock monkey stamp-so sweet. I matted and layered it, mounted it on a card and added a sentiment with some distressing around the edge.



This card I made a couple if weeks ago for a friend who is also a Terry Pratchett fan (as am I).  The blind rat stamp is from the Discworld shop in Dorset) and I used some TH papers which I distressed, inked through some sequin waste and added some ink splatters.

A stamped spider in the bottom left, four black card candy's and some raffia finished off the card.

Happy Crafting and good luck bro!

Li'l Pidge

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards today especially the bottom one. My Hubby is a HUGE Terry Pratchett fan, I preordered the new book today for him 'cos I am soft like that!!
    Enjoy the time with your Brother home. Mine used to be in the Army so know what it is like to miss them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment