Tuesday 27 September 2011

A couple of girly cards

Now, those of you who know me will know I am not a girly girl.  Yes I may wear a dress sometimes but usually teamed with crocs/wellies/trainers or at least one muddy knee!!  But I was determined to crack on with another donation so made some girly cards to sell in the office (I tend to make at least 3 of each design to sell for charity)-and it worked.  I have just made another £50 donation, this time to SENSE the deaf/blind charity-so a big thanks to everyone at work.




Even though it's not usually my thing I must admit I love this little fairy, she is TOO cute (thanks to Becky for lending me the stamp).

Anyway, just a quick post as its late and my bed is calling.....can you hear it?

Happy Crafting

Li'l pidge x

1 comment:

  1. These cards are sweet! I especially love the fairy with her glittery wings! Well done you for making them to raise money for the charity!
    Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment