Wednesday 10 May 2023

WOYWW

 Morning, just going to start with an apology for not managing all the return visits last week.  I have been a bit pressed for time as two assignments are due for the course I am doing so they have taken a LOT of my spare time after work meaning when I do get some down time the last thing I want to do is go back onto a screen!  Anyway, this weeks desk was taken last night, nothing crafty going on at the moment just my laptop stand and my mouse, all my paperwork is pushed onto the floor as there isnt room on this little tiny desk.  But, main thing is from next week I should be able to get back to crafting and I cant wait!

Also hope you all have a fabulous Coronation bank holiday weekend, whatever you got up to.


The eagle eyed amongst you may spot the ATC's pushed to the right (I plan on finishing them today) and at the back is a roll of correction tape!  I still use a fountain pen to write and the liquid correction isnt great with fountain ink but the tape rolls seem to work!  Old skool I know!
So, whats on your workdesk this wednesday?

Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, we don't care what you're up to it's still nice to see you here. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love writing with a fountain pen, there’s something so pleasing about it! Hope youv’e had a good week, I’m looking forward to the anniversary next week!
    Hugs LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem with the visits Kyla - life and assigments happen! Good that you will be able to get more crafting done again soon. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used a fountain pen since it became optional at school....the mess we made with ink pens! It is nice though, from a nostalig point of view!! Happy WOYWW and see you next week for the anniversary. Helen#2

    ReplyDelete
  5. nostalgic.... going too fast here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old school works for me too, love using a fountain pen…my lovely sis gave name a bunch of different coloured inks and there’s nothing better than refilling a pen! Hope the courses that have kept you busy have been fascinating and worthwhile, and I bet your muscle memory will breath a sigh of relief when you sit at your desk to actually craft !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so old school I don't even own a cell phone, so old school works for me. Nice that you are still joining in, too. I missed your MBD cards, though. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me a good fountain pen but I find the Blotting paper hard to come by nowadays.
    Have a good week
    Christine #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. {sigh} Late again.
    Done my ATCs but I had my WRMK punch board pop apart while making the envelopes!! I swear if something can go wrong, it bloody will. And yeah look at me, so very late - luckily all the WOYWW folk are very forgiving :D
    Determined to be on time this week for the anniversary!! Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have my Mum's fountain pen (passed on to me) and it is always special when I write with it...
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment