Wednesday 24 May 2023

Woyww

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. On my desk today are some lovely ATCs from fellow deskers. Bottom left is my official ATC from the oh so talented Tracy which also came with a card saying 'on the days when life seems toooo much remember you are not alone. Hold this card and feel the love that is surrounding you'. How fabulous is that? Next to the card is an ATC from the amazing Jan and behind that is an ATC from the talented Helen. 


On the rest of the desk i assembled a series of items i keep close by from WOYWW friends, badges, tag books, aliens, lino prints, a framed die-cut butterfly and a whole book of ATCs. Love it, so inspiring.

 So, what's on your workdesk this Wednesday?
Kyla 


9 comments:

  1. Heck it is all such a jumble I am not even sure I sent you one or agreed a trade! DOH. Wasn't Tracy's card just so lovely and so on point? I just love anniversary months - the lead up, the excitement, the mail and all the shares! Just so much fun and such a reminder of our lovely community!
    hugs and Happy WOYWW, on the way to 15!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s such a lovely array of kindness and friendship! MA is right, the whole anniversary month is such fun, I really do enjoy it all xx. Thanks for your beauty which arrived this morning, love it!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my desk is full of atcs including yours , thank you. Have a great week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyla. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a lovely set of WOYWW memories!
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9

    ReplyDelete
  6. What WOYWW lovliness on your desk this week Kyla. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loved seeing all the wonderful things you have received associated with WOYWW. I really love the butterfly and that hand pointing to the badge. Happy WOYWW from #4.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing those amazing ATCs. Have a great week. Angela #19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab desk show! I love the black pointy hand.
    Sorry I am so late but I have nt felt up to anything with this illness.
    Thank you so much for the ATC (you were my pif), I wiol show it this week as it arrived too late last week.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment