Wednesday 3 May 2023

Woyww

 Happy What's on your workdesk Wednesday. Only a quick update from me as rather tight on time with the pay the bills job! However, updating my 365 journal (only a couple days late so chuffed with that). Also on my desk are my stencils as i have used one of them for my ATCs in readiness for the anniversary swap. 

As to the Man Bites Dog cards, well probably best i dont comment BUT my thoughts go straight over to the States!!


Also, for those that asked for the dandelion honey recipe from last week, this is the one i use (old skool, written in a book!). Pull off the greens as they can make them bitter, other than that, its quite easy and tastes delicious.

Kyla

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the dandelion recipe, I might well try that as it’s not complicated! I’m glad you’re finding a bit of time to do the 365 journal, you’re such a busy woman!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yooou for sharing your recipe Kyla πŸŒΌπŸ˜‹❤️ loving your May layout for your 355 journal ⭐️you are so organised!! Sending love ❤️ and πŸ€— hugs, have a fabulous week Tracy #10 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dandelion honey recipe is great Kyla - thanks for sharing. Glad you are keeping up with your daily pages too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the 365 journal, and the MBD cards were fun today! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, late getting back from the meeting for my mum which seemed to go well but trying to get round a few of my friends before bed. I can see your thoughts with the 'Man Bites Dog' . Pleased you're keeping up with the journal too. Wishing you a very happy, creative belated woyww, Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! My thoughts went there too... And thanks for the recipe. I was just telling Dear Son's GF about dandelion honey. Now I can pass on the recipe too.
    Happy WOYWW ( just a day late :D )
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting recipe, definitely worth a try…I don’t know why but there appears to be millions more dandelions this year! You don’t ever ever refer to the other things you do as jobs, so it makes me smile that you refer to your job as the ‘pay the bills’ one! Or sure what you’d actually do if you weren’t one busy bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too have had many dandelions but now it's Autumn they have disappeared!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the dandelion honey...will have to have a go at that sometime soon! I do have a lot of dandelions! Keep crafting. Happy WOYWW ((Lyn))#7

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment