Wednesday 1 December 2021

WOYWW

Happy hump day where we share our workdesks thanks to the Queen of Desks the lovely Julia (link here )

After missing out last week (not sure where the week went, one minute it was Monday then next it was Friday and I was logging out of work!) I was determined to post this week.  This is my desk last night as I am updating my 365 Journal ready for December.


My Man Bites Dog cards are "Actor Blames Wifes Fans!!" oooh!!  I also realised my date stamp (which I have had for YEARS) runs out at the end of 2022 so I will need to remember to buy one, presume they still make these as I find them really useful.

So, What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?

Happy crafting
Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you this week; scary how time flies! I like the December 365 journal page. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pesky time is running away this year, just like last! I do like your December page, very festive. I wish I could be organised but it ain’t ever going to happen! I’m definitely a Wing It gal :-D
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I think mine might run out as well - I know all my old Making Memories set ran out in the 20-teens. Where does the time go? Your journal page is super festive and MBD a good 'un. I still get mine out, have a shuffle, and make up a headline or two, just for fun....
    Happy December & Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great journal page. Time sure flies sometimes Happy WOYWW Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tri colour pens are 3 nibs, all the same size, but 3 blendable shades of one colour. I love em. Practically every other pen in my collection has been made redundant by them! Loving the December pages, look very festive without being too dark a green, means they’ll be legible in a couple of years! a amazing that you’ve used the date stamp till the end, it’s a bit like scrolling back to your birth year in terms of how fast that’s gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even more scary I thought I'd seen you last week so the weeks must be moving faster Lol! Interesting Man bites Dog this week! must watch out for that one. Loving the journal page too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time I had to buy a new date stamp I found one in The Works Kyla so it may be worth a look. Good to see you back with your 365 journal too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time flies too quickly! I need another day or two in the week just to get going! I'm sure you'll find another stamp on line somewhere. They are soooo usefull! Have a great Crafty Week. stay safe. Happy very Late WOYWW!?((Lyn))#25

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment