Wednesday 22 December 2021

WOYWW

Happy hump day where we share Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday, been hectic so havent been able to pop round many (sorry) BUT I had to make a coupe more cards last night (when the photo was taken) as I ran out so it seemed perfect to take a quick photo and do a blog update (I spend hours staring at a screen for my pay the bills job so dont like being on line much out of hours) and I remembered to turn my decorative lights on too!


I also remembered my "Man Bites Dog" cards this week and they are 'Cruel Actor Dumps Romantic Wife'  oh that's cheerful just before Christmas!!  

Hope you are all well and getting ready for Christmas, however you spend it, my family and friends are all over the globe so no doubt we will do some video chats and eat a lot of food and probably a lot of sprouts too (well there are some still on my allotment so would be rude not to!).

Stay safe and Merry Christmas

Kyla



13 comments:

  1. Sweet reindeer! I have a load of those sorts of stamps, love it when I see them on cards, but never seem to USE them. No idea why! Ah well. No If You HAD to.... cards for me. I figure this week we all have enough hard choices to make, am I right?
    A most Merry and Happy Christmas to you and yours! Stay safe and well this holiday season.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk is looking very festive! Hope you have a marvellous Christmas - here’s hoping that 2022 is a brighter year for everyone!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUte snowflake stamp Kyla. Merry Christmas, stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely looking desk, Christmas has landed.
    The Actor who has dumped his Romantic Wife deserves nothing but coal in his clogs this year, hope Santa is listening.
    Christmas Hugs - Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas Kyla and thanks for the lovely card . Your desk looks fun and festive x Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see your desk all lit up, looks lovely. I will watch the news to see if anything similar happens to the Actor Lol! Wishing you a very happy woyww Christmas. Hugs Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little creative nook with all those fairy lights! Wishing you a lovely Christmas! xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kyla, your desk looks so festive, unlike my poor neglected one - not a fairy light in sight. That actor shouldn't get anything from Santa this year - he's been far too naughty! Have a great week and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Elizabeth x #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having trouble leaving a comment…this is third re type, so sorry if they all bump into each other! Love that you’ve strung fairy lights to decorate your desk! Have a lovely, warm and probably sprout filled Christmas! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty lights round your workstation and the cards are epic! Have a Happy Christmas, hugs BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Christmas decoration and those cards make me smile! I wish you and all your loved ones Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and creative New Year! Love from Holland, Marit #14

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just checking back as blogger was playing up when I commented and I can’t see it ! Love the lights around your craft table. Wishing you a very happy Christmas, Angela #17

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment