Wednesday 29 May 2019

WOYWW

Greetings deskers!  Wednesday again, no desk from me as I have been in the middle of a field with little or no signal/access for a few days BUT when I returned home I had a fabulous gift from Lunch Lady Jan (LLJ)


I was SO lucky to be the recipient of LLJ pass it forward ATC for the 10th Anniversary of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Not only an beautiful ATC and gift card but a fabulous handmade mini poppered pocket (try saying that after a glass or two!) perfect for storing plasters and meds in my handbag (lets be honest the bottom of my bag is a dumping ground so this is SO perfect for me).  

I was lucky a few years back to go round to Jan's and spend time with her teaching me how to make a fabric handbag, she is such a great teacher that I still have that bag and have made MANY more since then for presents.

Thanks Jan, I love it.

Happy crafting
Kyla

8 comments:

  1. What a great gift to return home to Kyla. Hope the weather was good to you while you were away. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm glad you like it! The poppered pocket (lol!) may be small but I use several of them in different bags for the very same reason as you said - it saves me delving around in the depths for whatever I'm looking for!!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, great little pressie from Jan. Fab idea.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! I love that mini poppered pocket (there I said it, LOL)! Wonderful presies - you've been spoilt! Hope you have a good week! zsuzsa #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous present from Jan - stunning little pocket. Happy WOYWW! Love & God Bless, Caro x (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was lovely and very happy mail to come home to. Each piece had special meaning, I'm sure. Hope you enjoyed your time away. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the atc could only be by Jan coming with that card; and I love the poppered pocket too! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kyla, lovely ATC. Always nice to have some happy mail to come home to. Have a lovely crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment