Wednesday 15 May 2019

WOYWW

Hump day again and I finally found a bit of time to do some crafting.  This photo was taken the other day as I knew that I would be too hectic with work to take a photo etc during the week.  I have been playing with my inks, cling wrap and salt.  I have played a couple of times over the past week and on both occasions I forget and my hands end up totally stained!  I have NO excuse as I have some thin gloves I could wear but I always forget!

I am playing with making smaller master-boards for the 10th Anniversary ATC's but I still have NO idea what to do with them, I am sure inspiration will strike at some point!


It is amazing that this has been going on for 10 years, all down to the amazing Julia at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/.  Sadly I doubt I can make the crop, which is a great shame as it is always lovely meeting people in the real world, and over the past few years I have made some great friends via the weekly virtual meet up and the crops.  I look forward to seeing the photos from those that attend.

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Mob Boss Burns Crooked Suspect'!

I am always amazed at the newspaper headlines you can make from these cards.  In case you haven't seen them before they are a card game, but I bought them from a charity shop for £1 in Cardiff many years ago and they keep me entertained!

So, are you joining us to bare your desk this week?
Kyla






14 comments:

  1. Such a shame you're unlikely to get to the crop, but I'd love to swap atcs with you if you have enough. I might need to make some more still..I never wear gloves when I'm doing messy stuff but really should! Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all get guilty times when we know we should wear gloves and don't. I seem to stain my thumb nails with black ink every time I stamp - not a good look!
    Shame you cannot make the crop, it looks as if it will be a busy one. If only we could all travel by simply 'wishing' and then we could have the biggest crop ever.
    Hugs, Neet 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wear gloves to garden either...just as well that I don't go for perfectly manicured hands :-D. Interesting concoction of craft stuff at the beginning, sounded like a witch's recipe!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the inky mess. I had to mail a package yesterday and I had ink on my hand when I placed the address label on it. Now the package has bits of red ink and looks a mess, but I already had the stamps on it, so had to mail it. I guess we all live and learn. LOVE your Man Bites Dog this week. They are always fun to see. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, I agree, I almost always forget to put gloves on. Except for gardening- but only because the thought of a spider treading on me gives me the heeby jeebies! I can recommend Imperial Leather soap for getting the ink off your hands though. :)Love the masterboards, I have a few I've made, but haven't had the heart to cut up yet, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never wear gloves and just recently started wearing an apron. Getting pretty messy in my old age! Happy WOYWW!
    Glenda #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am another qho never wears gloves and alway like you end up with hand of many colours, love the different colours lol

    Lilian B #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm another who doesn't wear gloves (evidence on my blog!). I look forward to seeing your ATCs when you make them. Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#18)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those coloured papers! I have gloves I could wear ...but always forget until it's too late! Sorry that you probably wont' make the crop! Hugs, Chrisx 33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kyla, I'm guilty of forgetting to wear gloves too, and I have two boxes of disposable ones, So inky fingers for me too quite frequently. Sorry you aren't able to make it to the Crop, it would have been lovely to meet you in person! Have a lovely week Heather x #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the cards Kyla they are always such fun. I'm sure something ideas will come to you soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never wear gloves, I know I should some times but my creative brain kicks in before the practical part. I'm sure inspiration for the ATC's will come when you least expect it. Have fun creating when it does. Happy WoywW Tracey #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you won't make it to the crop Kyla, it would have been nice to meet 'in person'. I know what you mean about gloves. i have some somewhere, but apart from when I am using Isopropyl alcohol I never seem to wear them. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t wear the gloves either...I don’t realise I’m going to make a mess and stain my hands until it’s too late! Love the salt effect on the inks, use it quite a lot. Haven’t done any ATCS year, but the likes of you are making me panic, so it’s this weekend or bust!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment