Wednesday 1 May 2019

WOYWW

Finally I have had a chance to get back into some crafting which means I can show something for this weeks What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday-hurrah!  

On my desk this week is my 365 Challenge journal, albeit a little late as I haven't quite finished my May page but the pages are gesso'd so it won't take me long.


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Heiress Bites Teen Model'-well that just sends so many visions through my head with lots of slapping on a catwalk!!

I am hoping to catch up with blogging (last thing I wanted to do over the past couple of months is sit in front of a screen after 10 hrs a day on one in the pay the bills job!) with some of the stuff I have been making in the past few weeks, so apologies if you have already seen it on my Instagram account but I am a bit behind on the blog.

So, what is on your desk this Wednesday?

Kyla


11 comments:

  1. The MBD cards made me laugh, it really does conjure up a scene! Hope the crafting is enjoyable and you get a bit more time to do it.
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me, they always make me smile...this weeks put me in mind of over entitled on reality tv shows! Fight, fight! Good to see you at the desk, at this time of year there’s so much else as well, and you do need proper down time missus, your bones tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, lol at the cards- what a cat fight that would be! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely - so nice to pop in and see you again after such a long break on my part. I know what you mean re sitting in front of the screen. Fab cards! Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  5. The MBD cards made me laugh too! Happy WOYWW. Have a great week. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#18)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant that you've had more craft time this week Kyla. Hope you do feel a bit more like blogging soon (although I can understand why you haven't). Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny how we are isn't it, my day job involves staring at double computer screens all day too, but I still do at home too... today's MBD cards are as fun as ever! helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That made me laugh too. You do have fun with your crafting. xxx Maggie (Silvercraftr) #5

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting MBD today, I will watch out for that one Lol! Happy woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kyla! Too funny on the cards this week. Project Runway instantly popped into my head. hehe. Glad you're back to playing. Reminds me, I need to pay bills this morning... ::: gulp::: Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment