Wednesday 28 November 2018

Woyww

Hello peeps just a quick update as the pay the bills job has taken so much of my time recently (not even making Christmas pressies this year as too busy!!). 

BUT I have managed to grab a quick hour late last night so apologies for the dark image.


On my desk are a couple of sympathy cards I am making. No real reason apart from they are handy to have and sometimes people at work ask if I can make them, so I tend to make a few at a time. I try and keep them nice, clean and uncluttered. 

My "Man bites dog" cards this week are 'missing lady stuns hubby'! No idea what that could be reference to (unless my hubby is stunned I am not working and actually in the craft room!!!).

Happy crafting 
Kyla 

7 comments:

  1. Love the tree stamp! An ideal image for a sympathy card. Have a good week; hopefully not too busy! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tree image - very striking!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, was just going to say what Claire said- fantastic image that tree. Perfect for the occasion.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyla, i too love the tree image. I seem to frequently put trees on sympathy cards, must be something to do with tree of life in my subconscious! Have a lovely week Heather x #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla interesting 'Man Bites Dog' today. It is a good idea to have some sympathy cards ready as I never feel like making them when I need them. Happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you've managed to squeeze in some crafting Kyla. The sympathy cards are great, clean and simple, I particularly like the contrast with the kraft card. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment