Saturday 10 November 2018

Another scrap card

Whilst I had my scraps out earlier this week I thought I would use the left over pieces from the card on Wednesday to make another scrap card.  

To make this card I had to layer many thinner pieces of scrap card but as all the colours tie in nicely I think it works ok and the texture of the embossed piece (the pale) doesn't show up that great in the photo but it does add some nice dimension.


So another scrap card made and my scrap box is slowly reducing-I say slowly because I am not really sure I can see a difference even though I have made quite a few cards only using scraps over the past few weeks!!

Any other tips for scraps would be grateful received.

Happy crafting
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment