Wednesday 14 November 2018

WOYWW

Hump day again so time to bare all with "What's on your workdesk Wednesday"

On my desk is my 365 challenge journal and I am applying gesso to a couple of pages.

This acts as a good base to help inks etc move around the page easier and stops any bleed through if I am a little heavy handed.


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Convict Tells on Mystery Priest"!

Feel free to join in over on the lovely Julia's blog (link over on the right).

Happy crafting

Kyla


10 comments:

  1. I haven't even gesso'd any journal pages this week.... need to get cracking with my C cards too! Helen #??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Kyla. Hope the journal page comes together well once the gesso is dried.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...stupid question here from me - what exactly IS gesso? I've heard it mentioned so many times but don't know what it's made of! Hope you have fun finishing the pages.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good layer of gesso certainly makes the rest of the paint/ink easier to blend on a page Kyla. Love the Man Bites Dog cards this week. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW & great work space xx Jan (32)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyla. Hope we get to see the journal page when complete. Have a great woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kyla, Must get into some journaling, got plenty of gesso! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, Kyla. Go you on prepping for another spread. I am anxious to get back to playing in my journals next year. Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment