Sunday 2 December 2018

Inktober 2018 Part 3

 It has taken a while but I have finally uploaded my Inktober 2018 photos so can update the blog.  I won't put them all on one post as it will be a bit heavy on the images so I will spread them over a few posts.

Following on from the David Attenborough programme I couldn't think of anything else for the prompt of "Bottle" when I chose the theme of "Nature".





 For the prompt of "Expensive" I thought the Saffron Crocus would be a good subject


I do enjoy Inktober and trying to stick to the same theme for the month.  I ensure none of the pictures take more than 10 mins and some have posca paint added to them (great for painting on the go).  Some of them I don't really care for others I quite like.

Either way it is a good learning experience.

happy crafting
kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment