Wednesday 28 March 2018

WOYWW

 Hello peeps and welcome to What's on your workdesk Wednesday where we all go via the Queen of Desks, the lovely Julia (link over on the right) to bare our desks regardless of what state they are in!

Well, this week I actually have some cards being made!  Well, they are basic (some 'free' wallpaper samples-I assume I am NOT the only crafter that goes to big DIY stores with their own scissors for the wallpaper 'samples'?) but I have been poorly for the past week so my mojo is off having a steam and a lie down and I decided to try to make a few back to basics.


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Cop Saves Last Nude Priest'!!!


This is the finished card, I mat and layered and added some depth with some foam mount

What have you been doing on your desk this week?

Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW. I haven't been for wallpaper samples for years - and not brave enough to take scissors! I just tear a bit off. Loving your word cards this week. Ali x #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, I really must have another look round the DIY stores. Great card! Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla! Love the card and your man bites dog card cracked me up! LOL. I love wallpaper samples. Stores don't seem to want to turn loose of them as easily any more. Creative Blessings! Kelly #29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe you do make me chuckle! Fab card, hope.your mojo returns asap.
    Ellie #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that card is awesome! I'd never have guessed it was made with wallpaper....live and learn huh? Sorry you've been feeling so rubbish this week, hopefully the rest will have done some good.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been wall paper sampling for ages and am never sure if I'm allowed so am usually a bit of a badly tear and run sampler. I'll be the one before you where you're cursing at the awful ragged, lop sided tear. Maybe I need to add scissors to my bag. Imagine being stopped by the police though - no, honest they are for wallpaper samples :P

    That card is fabulous, really looks good.Hope you and your mojo feel better soon x x x

    Carmen x #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card!! smiling at Carmen's comment; I'd be the same! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kyla, yes, somewhere I have some wallpaper samples from a B&Q visit! Love the card- cool. Running late this week, got distracted by the chance to do some gardening again yesterday! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kyla, interesting cards this week and loving the card. Have a great belated woyww and happy crafty Easter, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great looking desk! Great looking card...Iron Man! I am watching the marvel comics series on Netflix! Love those Man Bites Dog cards! I haven't seen a wallpaper sampler in a while...not a lot of wallpaper being used recently...pity cause I am going to have to order some online to do my living room wall!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment