Sunday 11 March 2018

Abandoned art and Nomads

 When we were down in London recently we went back to the Nomadic Gardens off Brick Lane.  We love this area (see my earlier post all about it here) and it is constantly changing

I decided to abandon a small canvas I made with embossing pastes, paints and ink.


I waited until no one was around and left it

 right next to the sign that explains HOW to use their toilets!
  Love it!

 As I said, this is an ever changing canvas and there are always some amazing new street art going up.

from the really small

to the not so small

 Some of the pieces are HUGE, this one is over an entire end of building wall!

 Simply stunning


and I love this manga inspired one.


and there are several sculptures too-so artistic.

If you are ever down the Brick lane/shoreditch area then I recommend walking along-its free to get in, there is a small coffee cart and of course a toilet!

Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I must explore that part of London, I don't know it at all. Great street art.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment