Wednesday 3 August 2016

WOYWW and Free pens

 Wednesday again but this week I don't have my desk as I was away at Sidmouth Folk Festival for a few days so my desk is just full of my dumped sketching items and pebbles I picked up to decorate as part of the Art Abandonment project that I recently joined.

What I do have is some new stash!  This time it is the best sort of stash....FREE!  
I know, nada, zilch, nowt, zero!  The lovely guys and gals at Uni Ball (thanks Uni Ball) that I met at the Upfest street art festival said as a left handed sketcher using a competitors pen they would send me some to try....and they did!  To be honest I thought they were just being nice, but look at all these goodies.


The jetstream pens on the left are suitable for left and right handers and the pens on the right are a collection of various nib thickness and waterproof.

The nibs range from 0.05 - 0.8 and I plan on taking them out on my next sketching session and giving them a good road test which I will report back on.

Happy crafting

Kyla

13 comments:

  1. wow how fab! I saw a comment on FB about your free pens, but didn't think there'd be this many! Enjoy... looking forward to lots of sketches! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's great, lucky you. BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyla, that is brilliant. How great of them to do that. And what a selection too. Look forward to the road test, been seeing all your Art Abandonment posts, and the ones from the Festival.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's just fantastic! I love those handwriting UniBall pens, I use them all the time. And even better that they cost you nowt!!
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fab of them. I've enjoyed seeing your abandoned art. Those pens will be of great use I'm sure! Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that they followed through - very useful freebie indeed. And you'll share - I know some of that free ink will end up on your abandoned art wont it! Been loving our pics on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow how awesome is that! I love pens, in ALL shapes and sizes! Uniball are some of my fave! Lots of happy journaling and crafting with those guys!!! We all deserve a little "free" from time to time! Happy Wednesday, Felicia #34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. I'd never thought of different pens for left or right handers. I LOVE UniBall products. They have been my fav pens for the hand-writing part of my books for years. Free is always the best kind of goodies. Have fun with them! Creative Blessings! Kelly #38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Kyla. What a beautiful gift. Enjoy using them!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, a lovely lot of pens. I am a Uni ball fan. They are my go to. Just bought the new erasables to try. Well one of them was purple so what's a stationery addicted girl to do?! Interested to hear your thoughts once you've given them a thorough road test.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh wow, you can't beat new craft supplies - especially when they are free!! Have fun! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the smartest people I know are left handed...
    April #24

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was so nice of them. My choice pens for regular writing are uni-ball. Have a terrific week. LisaDV #23

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment