Wednesday 4 December 2013

WOYWW

Hello folks, well its Wednesday again so time for the legal snoop at desks across the globe.

This is a little cheat, its taken on Tuesday afternoon and its not my desk!

That is because I am at a Coven members house and am making Christmas presents so its only a bit of what I am making that can be shown so there are no spoilers!!
 

I don't have the correct kit for what I am making so luckily my friend does..hence using her desk (thanks Jill!).

It was a fabulous day and we got a lot done....still much to do though!

"Man Bites Dog" cards this week are "Swinging Lover Bites General!" - a classic!!!

Right, I am off to check out some other desks.

Happy snooping!!

Kyla
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, Mmm looks interesting, looking forward to seeing the finished item(s)


    Jan (84)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun things are happening on your desk. Can't wait to see the finished project. #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those quilting rulers- I have a couple of smaller ones, which I use for card & paper, lol.Hope the pressie making is going well, Have a great week,. Hugs, Shaz #57 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am intrigued, but it looks fascinating... love that green! Hope you have a great week. Helen 37

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have had a fun time being creative with friends. (If Shaz hadn't identified the quilting rulers I'd have had no clue what they were!) Thanks for popping over to visit! ~ Laura #84

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kyla
    Oh! very secretive..... hope you will share later ... you know how nosey we all are.
    have fun
    janet #33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, crafting friends..they're worth their weight in gold! I've lost count of the times I've rung Julia and asked if she had this or that :-). I'm looking forward to seeing exactly what it is that you are actually making!
    Hugs, LLJ 36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love crafty get togethers. I've got a crafty party on Saturday and WOWWers Neet and AnnB will be there. Lots of makes and takes and raffles and fun and madness and nattering and food!
    Please please can you share your recipe for pickling chillies.... sounds perfect pickle to me.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGee are you quilting now? I is there no end to your talent? Loving the journal pages in the next post, you've done so well to keep up this year.
    By the way, I thought you might like the rest of the Thermomorph..but I. Need your address...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment