Wednesday 11 December 2013

WOYWW

 Hello peeps, its hump day so that means its time for a legal snoop at desks across the globe, thanks to Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday Queen Julia!

Now, I have kept something quiet for a while.  Yes I am embarrassed by it, but it is about time I came out and admitted it.......

I am addicted to googly eyes!  I have amassed tons of them!  I cannot wait until April 1st when I plan on sticking them to EVERYTHING in the fridge at work and waiting to hear the kerfuffle along our open floorplate!

I thought I would use some of them (ooh, my precious things...use them I did) on a card. 


 The design came from alltarynne.blogspot.com via pinterest (I like to credit people if I can) and I think its a great idea for an alternative Christmas card (can you spot Rudolf in the dark?).

On my desk, top left, if a small purse I just made from a kit my friend bought me from Simpleway.co.uk (I have a bag from them but have not attempted that yet), also a few bits and bobs the same as the other weeks as they have been sat there waiting to get tidied up-a job I am promising I will do today!!!

My "Man Bites Dog" cards read (sorry the flash was a bit harsh) 'Nurse Slays Tough Movie Actor'!!

Right, I need to stop procrastinating and crack on with cleaning my craft room!

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh Kyla, how very clever! Yes I spy Rudolph, and like you I have tons of different sizes of googly eyes!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love all the googly eyes! So fun!
    I don't have any, but I think I might need some :)

    Uniflame - 56

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! If you like this you should check out eyebombing :) Never fails to make me smile.... http://eyebombing.com/

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (15)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Anne, the eyebombing site great isn't it...all over the globe! :-)

      Delete
  4. Fab, fab, fabby fab! I LOVE that card soo much, it really made me laugh!! Clever you...I'm still smiling like a loon as I type :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 43 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card - and yes, I spotted Rudolf.
    Margaret #65

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Rudolf card, it's great.

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha I love it! Such a great idea. Take care Zo xx 82

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment