Sunday 2 September 2012

Wild Swimming and some pro markers


Hello Peeps, hope you have all had a fabulous weekend?

Now, the title may confuse you a little, but it does sum up my weekend! 

Down here in the south west of the UK we were lucky enough to have a dry Saturday, so after a day out I headed off to the coast.  Even though I have rheumatoid arthritis and sometimes I find it difficult to get around, I love wild swimming!  So Saturday just before sunset saw me swimming along the coast....in my new shorty wet suit and surf booties...I was as warm as toast, unlike my poor hubby who does not have a wet suit and managed only a few minutes before the British ocean got the better of him!

The sea was calm, the sunset spectacular and the feeling of looking back to the coast is amazing, I didn't swim far (need to build up my strength), but I do love it.

Anyway, back on the crafting front, as its the 1st day of Autumn this weekend, thoughts are starting to turn to Halloween and I decided that my favourite colour combo this time of year is purple and orange...so had a go at colouring in an image with pro markers.

The orange background paper is slightly embossed so its got some nice texture going on as well.

Off to watch some more of the paralympics....I have been watching it every day, its inspiring, and if you are in the UK then I recommend the after hours show The Last Leg which sums up the days events, its brilliant!

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment