Sunday 6 May 2012

A starbucks journal

Are you having a nice bank holiday weekend (well those in England and those not working!!)? Boy it was cold yesterday...May??????Are you joking??????brrrrr....... BUT at least it was dry, so we decided to get the train to Cardiff for a day out.

As usual I took my wee journal and pencil case....sat on the train with a Starbucks (other hot refreshments are available but they had the shortest queue and the train was already in!!) and before I knew it I was picking apart the corrugated cardboard sleeve and cutting stars and hearts out of it!!!

I added some writing to the heart, some black ink smudged around the edge and coloured it with red watercolour pencils then added some charcoal. 

My journal has background pages already prepped so I can journal on the go, I was please how this one turned out considering I was on the train....getting odd looks!!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

Li'l Pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment