Tuesday 1 May 2012

Spring is here....well in my craft room at least

Well, that was some serious rain.....thank goodness we had a respite today though more is forecast, I do hope you are all ok.

To feel a bit more spring like (because, remember in the UK it is spring.....seriously!!) I thought I would make a bunting inspired tag which I mounted on a card.

 
The tag is distressed with DI splatted (technical term!) on a craft mat and mopped up with the tag.  I then stamped some script with white DI and added some more stamping, music score, postage stamp and a stamped bee with glossy accents added (doesn't really show up in the photo).  The flower trim is from the local haberdashery and I dyed it with colour wash to age it a bit. 

I am entering this into the Stamp Man Challenge for their shabby chic challenge which can be found  here.

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge 

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! Liking this one. Very pretty. But with a Bee on it is bound to be a winner in my book! (Hubby is a Bee Keeper!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment