Wednesday 9 May 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge

Over at Studio L3 the challenge is the faded layers technique from Tim's new book.  This week it is the faded layers technique.
I couldn't resist using my honeycomb mask and bee stamp and I used my new dylusions number stamp as for some strange reason I always think that inside a hive I can see the bees buzzing around like numbers.....moving quickly but with purpose.....but with a sting in their tail (yep, I didn't particularly like maths at school....not the numbers fault...I blame it on how the teachers teach it!).  I added some stickles to the wings just to add a bit of bling....well, why not?!

I hope you all have a great evening...I'm off to get inky...

Happy Crafting

Li' Pidge x







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Li'l Pidge. The honeycomb mask looks fab. As wife to a bee keeper this is right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea to use the honeycomb mask with the bees - super result - thanks for sharing (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very creative and cool tag! Like how you created the hive look. :)

    146

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow it's fab! Those bees look a little too real for my liking! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love that honeycomb mask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Kyla! The honeycomb mask is great, and the little sparkly bees are darling. Beautiful work on the CC2 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Kyla, loving those bees. The main one really pops! Have you been to the Stamp Bug recently?

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment