Monday 30 April 2012

Days off is all sewn up

After such a hectic day yesterday I pre-planned a day off to play.....and so far I have finished my machine embroidery picture, adding silk rods, cocoons, wool, leather etc and burning back some areas.


The whole lot was stitched on felt, for stability, and I then used distress stains to colour pale fabric so that the main colour carried over the edges and then I stretched the whole thing over a pre bought canvass.

Off to play a bit more!!

Happy Crafting

Li'l Pidge 

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving all the textures and colours. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy piece of textural art :)
    I was looking thought some of my old swap I've recieve the other day and I'm sure one of the pages in a tag book is from you :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment