Wednesday 9 November 2011

WOYWW

Another Wednesday closer to Christmas and still no cards or gifts made!  Only a very quick post as I have not been home from work long and its already bed time!

So, Whats on my work desk this Wednesday then?  Well, I have stamped up some of my new stamps (after spending ALL Saturday evening mounting them) all ready to colour and I have made some fabric brooches.  These are made from a selection of fabrics and vintage buttons-all ready for a Vintage Fair in Bath in December (the Crafting Coven are doing a stall).




On the left are a few more pieces of fabric I have stamped and distressed and the ribbon under my scissors is some lovely red and white ribbon with 'I love handmade' written all along it.  I thought I would make some stuffed lavender hearts and add some ribbon as a feature tag.

Anyhoo....only a short post, if you'd like a sneaky peak at over 100 desks across the globe then pop over to Julia's blog (link on the right) for a good ole nose around!

Lucky me...I have 2 days leave owing I am taking....so hopefully I will get some serious Christmas crafting this week...watch this space!

Happy crafting

li'l pidge x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment