Sunday 6 November 2011

NEC haul

Back from the NEC...a great couple of days with the girls from the Crafting Coven (our weekly craft group).  So, does this photo of my stash represent my shopping list?  Well......yes, its not far off....there may be one or two additional items that MAY have crept into my basket!

Obviously, the 3 large MDF bird house money boxes at the back were not on my list, nor the paperartsy pen nibs or their mini glass bottles!  But the stamps were on my list (but not the wooden ones...but they were 6 for £5 so such a bargain!) as were the colour wash sprays (going to try them on fabric) and the stains (for paper obviously). 

I met some lovely people, especially the Artful Splodger team....I ended up going back 3 times and buying Dyan Reaveley  stamps and Octopode stamps ( and I met the lovely Octopode designer...such fab stamps).

So, I had the joy last night, sat in front of the TV with a double of The Big Bang Theory (I love that show) and then NCSI mounting all my new stamps onto kling-on....it takes ages but it does give a really good impression when stamping.

Now I just have the problem of where to store it all...

Happy crafting
Li'l Pidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment