Wednesday 10 November 2021

WOYWW

Happy hump day, which means its another Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday where we share our desks across the globe thanks to the Queen of Desks Julia (full details can be found here). 

This photo was taken last night, I had a couple cheeky days off work and this enabled me to catch up on the allotment (weeded, compost added, garlic etc all planted and covered) and also finally catch up on my Inktober tags. Each year I use luggage tags as they hang nicely on a ring from the underneath of the shelf on my desk and take up so little room when hanging there.


 It is only when I spread them all out that I realise just how much room they could take up each year!


I quite like Day9, the prompt "pressure" with Homer Simpson with the devil and angel on his shoulders!

I was quite pleased with Day 12, "Stuck" with the boy licking the freezing post!!


and from the final batch I like Say 28, "Crispy" and also Day 30, "Slither".  I do enjoy taking part each year and I know I should do more but finding the time (or prioritising the time if I am honest) is not easy but now the evenings are closing in I tend to find more time to craft as its often too dark after work to spend too long on the allotment.  Also, I know a lot of crafters are making the "C word" items and I really should crack on with that too!!

So, what's on your workdesk this Wednesday?

kyla


11 comments:

  1. Super tags, loads, glad you have somewhere to store them efficiently. Sour and Connect caught my eye. BJ#8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those tags are fun aren’t they?! I can see why you enjoyed making them and finding the perfect way to store them too. I’ve got to bed my garden down for the winter this weekend as it’s the last garden waste collection next Monday, not much to do tbh, having a smaller garden is much less maintenance.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH fun, top right "MORE IDEAS THAN TIME" love it. It's my life. Could make one a bit crazy. Your tags are all FUN, love the idea. I cannot pick a fav. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tags are brilliant and just as well you've found such a good way to display them. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inktober tags Kyla. A good selection and it doesn't matter when you did them. Glad the allotment is almost settled for the winter. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tags are great , well done happy woyww Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww wow thats a lot of tags, they are fantastic! Yes I need to start the xmas cards too
    take care
    Ellie #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant assortment of tags and a great idea to store them on a ring. I have just got all my Christmas stash out to sort through and see what I am starting with! Angela #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great collection of tags, Kyla.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tags are amazing! I've not started with Christmas yet which is starting to concern me! Happy WOYWW. Thank you for sharing. Take care and stay safe, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#15)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your return visit, Kyla - and for your good wishes re my fatige. It comes and goes and just has to be got through. Fighting it just makes it worse, as I'm sure you know!! I shall be fine, and in the meantime I am spending time doing other things while resting. The printer project is on hold for now as I'm fed up with trawling through ever more contraditory reviews!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment