Wednesday 20 October 2021

WOYWW

 Hello peeps, back again after a couple weeks off work for my annual leave and into the throws once again of Inktober.  I have taken part in this for about 6 years now and the last 5 years I have completed the month on tags held together with a ring.  I then hang then from the shelf above my desk and they take up SO little room but can easily be referred back to for inspiration or just a general gawp!



As per usual I am a few days behind so I took some timeout last night (when the photo was taken) to try and catch up.  Not quite there yet but getting there and i am sure with a wet weekend forecast I will have plenty of opportunity to make up any lost time!

My "Man bites dog" cards this week are just odd! "Mob boss Dog sues Brave nurse!!"  well, anything is possible these days it seems, so why not!

Also perched on the right against my small drawers are some great quotation stamps from Jenny at The Artist Stamper.  I won them during the Paralympics when they ran a lucky dip and how fab I won this set! 

Just also a quick mention, Lynne commented on my last post for the Elderberry vinegar recipe, always happy to share so i have included it in the comments on my previous post, feel free to share, make and enjoy (I also make it with strawberries during the glut season).

So, What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?

kyla

10 comments:

  1. I intended to do a collage book in a similar way, another idea in the pipeline! Yes those cards are a bit odd which ever way you put them :). Have a great week Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the inktober tags look great Kyla. It doesn't matter how far behind you get - I am sure you will finish them eventually. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your Inktober tags are great and anything that doesn't take up much space is a winner! Have a good week Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another strange 'Man Bites Dog' you never know what is going to turn up. I love tags and often use them to make samples which may have seen hanging above my desk. As you say they take up very little space and they are great when you need inspiration. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking tags, Kyla. I love the look of black on kraft card with a touch of white but haven't yet got around to trying it for myself.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing the Inktober work on various blogs but I am so bad at it - the ring book idea is a good one too. Gotta love the not-taking-up-space thing. DOH! So much going on and yesterday ended up being another black hole of a day I only just now realize I forgot to add my If You HAD to... cards. Silly me. Love the MBD ones and the randomness of both sets is really what makes it so much fun. I think I had a Mob Boss one myself not that long ago. :D

    Happy WOYWW, a little late but all jabbed!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you winning those quotation stamps.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your inktober tags - not something I ever have time to join in with but admire all who do. Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. Love & God Bless, Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely way to keep your inktober tags

    Take care and stay safe, Lilian B # 18

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making tags but they never get to be blogged about...maybe the next time I will! Happy Late woyww ((Lyn))#16

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment