Wednesday 27 October 2021

WOYWW


Happy hump day and another What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Well, this was my desk last night as yesterday I had another hospital appointment (more xrays) so I took advantage of sitting in the waiting room and not being able to work for a short while and tried catching up on my Inktober tags!  I sketched a few thoughts and finished some off when I got home in the evening.  Still a bit behind but I am sure I will catch up soon.



The "Man Bites Dog" cards this week, well 'Crazy Heiress Drugs Killer' - no comment!


 Thought  I would share my sketchbook, last weekend I finally got to do a physical catch up with the Bristol Urban Sketchers.  It was my first physical one for a year, we had been doing zoom sketch calls (which were a lifeline for me) but it was brilliant to meet up with members old and new, we even managed to have a couple of cheeky drinks too-admittedly we were lucky as the weather was lovely so we sketched outside and the post meet up drinks were outside too so easy to socially distance, boy I have missed that!

So, What's on your Workdesk this Wednesday?  
kyla


14 comments:

  1. SO good that you have been able to meet up with your urban sketch group in person Kyla. Great tags. hope the XRay results are positive. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Inktober tags! how fun. and like Julia, lucky you to have a meet up. I keep telling myself "one day soon" but not quite yet. My knitting mate getting covid and me not getting it from her just by the luck of timing, makes me even more likely to hid inside for a bit longer....
    Ah well, plenty of time for crafting!

    Happy WOYWW, a little late but all jabbed!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to meet up with the sketching group and go for a drink too, how fab!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good you got to catch up with your sketching group. Your sketches were beautiful and your tags fun.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your cards ever say “Heiress picks roses” or something nice? 🤣. Happy WOYWW Angela#9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you used your waiting time well ! Fab tags and sketching. Have a great week . Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting "Man Bites Dog" today, quite possible! Pleased you managed to meet up with your sketching palls. I'm off to the craft club saturday and can't wait. Happy creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun sketching pages, always nice to get together doing fun things. Enjoy a great weekend happy WOYWW kind of day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed for the x-rays.
    I love the way you utilised your waiting around time by planning the tags, it certainly paid off - they are fabulous - so bright and catchy.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are great, Kyla, and I'm glad you have been able to meet up with your group again.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super tags - and the sketching is wonderful. Zooms have been my lifeline too so good that we can start to get out and about again...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #17
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Tags look great-super! We were doing a lot of family Zooms, but everyone appears to be too busy at the moment. Hope your Xrays turn out ok. So stay safe, Happy WOYWW?! ((Lyn))20

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that’s great, you were long overdue a meet up with the BUS, so glad it happened, I know just how fab it feels. Waiting room art, all good - how like you to use the time productively. And what if you don’t catch up?it won’t matter ya know, you just do what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment