Wednesday 18 August 2021

WOYWW

Happy What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday where, thanks to the lovely Queen of Desks Julia (link over on the right) people across the globe bare our desks, be them clean and tidy (a rare occurrence!) or beautifully crafty and full of ideas for "enabling" fellow deskers for some new crafty stash we hadn't even thought about before!!  Then there are desks like mine!  You know, that moment when you get what you think is a good idea "to sort out x,y,z...."   yep, no idea why we do that!!

I thought it would be a good idea to sort out one (yes I have several) of my pencil cases!  No idea why, think I spotted it and my brain had a bit of space in it and thought....ooh!!!

 

This case is actually a free toiletries bag from New Zealand airlines from a few years back!!  Perfect with its lining to hold pens, paints etc (as you do!) and has 3 other smaller pencil cases inside that I have collected from craft shows and freebies from trade shows etc!!  

My 'Man Bites Dog' cards this week were pulled out in order (which is unusual as I often have to move them about to make sense) "Fake  Priest Tricks Missing Wife"!!  oooh, another one that makes you think!

So, dare you bare and share your desk with us all?  Go on, we are are friendly bunch and love nosing at others workspaces too!

Kyla 

9 comments:

  1. I do love a good pencil case and agree that they need a tip out and sorting occasionally - have fun!
    HUgs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes sorting out seems such a good idea and then….. happy WOYWW Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Kyla please don't remind me, I still have pencil cases that need sorting from when I was teaching and that is some time ago now. My hubby says that I was obsessed with them but what does he know. Interesting 'Man Bites Dog' too. Have a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks a really handy pencil case, great re-purposing too. Have a great week Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a good idea to sort out your pencil case...
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #15
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh and that is a particularly nice woolly pencil case. I bet you took on e look at it and thought that it’s days asa a toiletry bag were over. Useful size for you out and about artist types. The MBD cards are so viable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I had one that came out in order and it's unusual for sure. I got a new card game called, I think, If You Had To... and might have to send the MBD cards to my card game mad son and add those. It's...weird. Love the pencil case - we have literally dozens of those toiletries bags from YEARS of travel to and from the USA so I may have to look at them again a bit more critically for other uses!

    Happy WOYWW late again
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lots of pencil cases means lots of pencils.

    Take care and stay safe,

    Lilian B #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pencil case and contents, Kyla. I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't started using the one my hubby gave me for my birthday back in May!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #23

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment