Wednesday 22 January 2020

WOYWW

Hello peeps, hope the week has been good for you?  I finally have gotten a chance to make some Christmas cards!  After seeing all the other deskers make theirs I was determined to get a few under my belt.  Each year I like to try and make 20 cards before the end of January so they can be put away and come November when panic sets in at least I have enough for family!


My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Tourist Drops Fake Lover'! No idea if the TV show Love Island is still on (never watched it) but maybe it is a reference to that!!?

So, if you fancy baring your desk too, be it bare, busy, clean or creative then feel free to pop over to the Queen of Desks, the lovely Julia's blog here for the linkup.

Happy crafting
kyla

7 comments:

  1. HI Kyla, fab cards, well done you! Great MBD cards today. I never watch Love Island either. Happy WOYWW Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, loving the Christmas cards. Never watch those programmes either, in fact we watch very little tv at all. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas cards look fab Kyla, I'd love to think ahead and get some made early. Hope you get to that 20.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of getting ready in advance but I am just not disciplined enough to do Christmas in January Kyla. Love your designs though. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sensible idea to keep making Christmas cards, I would like to try to keep up with this but we'll have to see. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are lovely, Kyla. I like to make Christmas cards throughout the year rather than go through a last minute panic in December. I think you may be right about your MBD cards though I've never watched Love Island either. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #20

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done Lil Pidge, I put my Christmas stuff away almost in disgust at lack of use!! Great to see you and the MBd cards casting aspersions all over the shop, whatever they mean, I think you can guarantee they involve a celebrity’ you’ve never heard of!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment