Wednesday 1 January 2020

WOYWW


Hello Happy New Year and I hope you had a fabulous Christmas be it working, resting, volunteering or rushing between family and friends

I am going to try and blog more this year so hope to blog a bit more about my allotment as well as my crafting and maybe even a bit more about some of the #dailywalks I have done over the past 4 years
.
Either way, this is what is on my workdesk this Wednesday: 


Yep, my January 365 Journal challenge is almost finished ready for the first entry!  Go me!!

I tend to keep the 365 challenge pages quite simple and try and write in them every day.  Just need to update my January pages of my bullet journal and sort out the gratitude jar for 2020

So, What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? Why not join in with the Queen of Desks the lovely Julia, full details are here

Happy crafting
kyla



5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kyla. I hope to blog more and craft more this year too. Helen #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla, and Happy New Year from us both. Great job on the journal, makes sense to keep it simple! I've not blogged as much as normal this year, it's a pest when life gets in the way! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Love the look of the journal page - I use a pre-printed one, and then a prayer/gratitude journal. Wishing you a year of love, laughter and creativity. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Kyla. Love the colours you have chosen for your January pages. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to write this

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment