Tuesday 7 January 2020

Christmas pressie update


So for Christmas this year many of the family got handmade hampers with chutneys, jams, pickled nasturtium seeds (bit like capers), elderflower cordial and Sloe Gin.

However those overseas means I cannot always send handmade food items (especially to New Zealand) so I have to rethink their gifts.

This year I was able to make my mum some glass ear rings and necklace.  I attended a glass workshop and we made different items learning how to layer glass rods etc, I really enjoyed it and it is something I would do again (it could be quite addictive I have already done a couple of glass blowing lessons too!)


It meant got to make something individual and personal that I know she won't already have so I was pleased with that.

If anyone else has any ideas for presents that can be sent overseas then please let me know as I am running out of ideas!!

Happy crafting
kyla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment