Wednesday 24 July 2019

WOYWW

 Hump day so that means What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday where we bare all to the queen of desks the lovely Julia

On my desk this week is a card in the making!  Yes go me I finally got to do some crafting!  Not particularly intricate but still, it is a card!


I also spotted that I STILL haven't put the toppers I cut up last week away!
 I will sort that out later today (they have given out some showers so a good chance to get some sorting out done) whilst it is raining.

My "Man Bites Dog" cards are 'Mob Boss Burns Secret Psychic' - ooh, not nice!

So, what is on your desk this week?

Kyla

9 comments:

  1. we missed the storms overnight here; hope you get your sorting done. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had rain last night but if there was a storm I slept through it. Love the picture on your card Kyla. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card is definitely crafting so it counts for woyww. Have a lovely week and hope it cools down for you in the UK
    sandra de @20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card.
    have a good week
    Christine #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we had much rain or thunder last night - or if we did, I slept through it! The sea breezes here are keeping the worst of the temps down a bit thankfully. How are your courgettes doing?? (Ooh, ow, don't hit me.... *grin*)
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kyla, we had rain during the night, but I slept right through the thunderstorm. Back to glorious sunshine now. Nice looking card. Have a lovely week Heather xx #9

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kyla, we had an amazing storm here last night, and thats unusual for us. We usually seem to be just on the edge of them. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture on the card. We had rain and a storm but it was just as hot this morning and even more humid! Have a wonderful week. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#17)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can do without another storm it was not a good night. Dogs didn't like it either. Interesting 'Man bites Dog' again. Wishing you a lovely creative week, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment