Wednesday 3 July 2019

WOYWW

Hello deskers-I couldn't resist but this was my desk this week!!  I was outside (we have been having some fabulously dry weather for a change) so I was in the garden using bolt cutters to cut up some galvanised steel mesh to make some shelves for under my decking across a really old (about 40yrs old) green house staging (the wood has rotten but the metal frame is just about hanging in there!




When I posted this on FB Shaz Silverwolf asked if this was this weeks desk - well, it seemed like too good an opportunity to miss!!!!!

Whereas this is my actual desk today!


Bit behind in my 365 Journal challenge pages but at least I made a start!

How is your desk this week?
Happy crafting
Kyla


8 comments:

  1. ha ha!! my desk is quite empty this week.... now distracted by tennis Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been canning tomatoes and green beans but it's been quite hot to work outside! Happy WOWYY
    Glenda #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'desk' this week! Can you show us the finished shelves and journal next week? Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#9)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had wonderful outside weather too, but my projects include reading and sipping a beverage. Have a wonderful week! Dorlene #24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like someones being having fun with ink and hope we get chance to see how it looks when finished. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sympathise with you and the decking Kyla, we are having the same problem with ours but as hubbies health is not good he is unable to fix it. We are in the process of trying to find someone to take on the task, not as easy as it sounds... any whooo.. I like that journal page, it's a blank canvas and if you do just one little thing in it over the next 365 days you can say you have completed the challenge hee hee!!
    Happy WoywW Tracey #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that's a very different sort of desk for our desky Wednesday, isn't it, Kyla! Cutting that thick mesh looks to me like a lot of very hard work, and I am sure you will be glad to return to your "real" desk when it's done! The start of your journal page looks great. I don't think I could cut that mesh. I'm always calling on my hubby to undo jars and other things that require nice strong hands!!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. All desks are welcome on a Wednesday! Actually I saw a metal gaboon filled with pebbles and a concrete paving slab top in use as an outdoor coffee table, looked really good!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment